NOURSIHED TOGETHER

let's get something crystal clear here...
you are IN NO WAY SELFISH for taking care of you.


i posted this on my other social media sights: 

for some reason, us mama folk, we get it backwards.
we think we can survive and THRIVE on pushing ourselves to the max.

get everything done. 
fill everyone else's cups, and plates, and that magically our minds, our bodies, our spirit will just keep on. 

nope.burnt out. touched out. exhaustion. depression. anxiety. constantly feeling overwhelmed... this is NOT normal.
this season of mamahood is tough, 
but it shouldn't be done alone. 

look I know you are thinking... I don't have time. 
why and how am I going to fit more into my life??
tough love:: 
you do have time... and bc you HAVE to. 
you NEED to take care of yourself. 
your family deserves it. 
YOU deserve it. 
and it is in NO WAY SELFISH.
so banish that word from your vocabulary. 
and switch it to 
"I AM A PRIORITY. MY HEALTH AND WELLNESS IS A PRIORITY"

October is a busy, intense, joyous, and bittersweet month for us. 
between birthdays, family fun, remembering the littles we've lost... 
it can be overwhelming. 
in many ways. 

so we decided to prepare for it. 
together.
we are focused on being "nourished together"
physically. emotionally. mentally. spiritually.
holding eachother accountable.
I would love to have you join us. 
walking with us through this next month. 
together.

we will be gently loving and nourishing our bodies.
if this sounds like something you want, something you need... 
please let me know. 

I want this next month to be a healing and self loving journey. 
I want to see you thrive. 
let's bring this village of self love and self care forward. 
xoxo,
kate